Wednesday, February 27, 2013

L'Oreal Paris Magic B.B. Cream

SheSpeaks sent me a free sample of L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream to try and review. I have to admit when I first opened it, I was unsure of the way it looked... It looked like it was not mixed correctly. Then I read the directions and realized that when you blend or rub it on, it self-adjusts to your skin tone - how cool is that? It blended perfectly! I can honestly say that it blends better then any other foundation I have used. Thanks SheSpeaks and L'Oreal!

2 comments:

  1. it initially broke me out alittle but i decided to keep using it and now i think I love it, but am i suppose to use my powder foundation too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can use it but don't have to...but they are really vague so I can't promise on that :)

    ReplyDelete